Our free range Turkey wing tips are a fantastic meal supplement for smaller dogs or a great treat for larger breeds. Our turkey is ethically sourced in the UK and is human grade. We deliver bones frozen and recommend they are defrosted at room temperature in a suitable container for 2-4 hours or in the fridge over night before giving them to your dog.
- Never Feed Cooked Bones
- Never leave a dog un-attended with a bone
- Always feed bones appropriate to the dog’s age, size and breed
- If storing in between uses, rinse the bone and store in a suitable container in the fridge
- Normal hygiene rules apply for preparing and handling fresh/raw ingredients
- Always dispose of any uneaten material after 24 hours post defrost